Hygiene at Park am See
Your health is important to us!
At PARK AM SEE, we are currently implementing numerous measures to ensure that a stay at our hotel guarantees maximum safety for our guests and staff.
After check-out, your room will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected. Our public rooms and staff rooms are also cleaned and disinfected regularly.
At the current time, our top priority is to ensure the safety of all guests and staff in the hotel. The care, consideration and cooperation of each individual are crucial in this, and we kindly urge you to abide by the applicable regulations for the protection of your own health and that of others.
All of our rules correspond to the current legal provisions and we will be dynamically adapting them to new ministerial requirements as necessary.
We kindly request your understanding and cooperation so that we can return to our usual togetherness as soon as possible.
- Wearing mouth & nose protection (MNS) is mandatory for all guests and staff in highly frequented areas of the hotel (e.g. reception).
- All of our staff members have been explicitly trained on how to deal with guests and how to comply with the amended measures.
- We ensure a safety distance of 1.5 metres between guests as well as staff
- Social distancing is currently the top priority when dealing with others
- Please avoid shaking hands and physical contact
- Guests and staff to practice regular and thorough hand washing
- Regularly disinfect hands (disinfectant is available in all critical areas)
- Guests and staff to observe coughing and sneezing hygiene
- Please inform us immediately if you become aware of any symptoms that correspond to those of COVID-19
We reserve the right to politely remind our guests at any time to comply with the measures
The hotel lobby offers our guests sufficient distance to carry out all activities at our reception or to pass through the area.
- When checking in, we ask you to maintain a distance of 1.5 metres. In addition, our receptionists are shielded by a glass panel.
- Our reception staff wear mouth & nose protection.
- We have installed a disinfection dispenser for you at the reception desk.
- If guests require a pen in order to complete the registration form or sign receipts, they are very welcome to keep it after use.
- Room cards are disinfected after return by the guest.
Our staff wear mouth & nose protection and disposable gloves when carrying out all cleaning activities in public areas and in the rooms.
- Door handles, railings, switches, tables and SuitePads are regularly disinfected.
- The room keys are disinfected after each use.
- You will find all important hotel information and regional travel guides on your SuitePad.
- Popular touch-points such as remote controls, light switches and door handles are disinfected at every opportunity.
Our housekeepers ensure as much ventilation as much as possible. We also recommend that every guest opens the windows regularly, preferably before our housekeepers clean your room – fresh air revives the spirit!